Zoom in with the precinct maps below for better detail (be patient, it takes a moment for zoomed in detail to show):
The glue that holds the Democrat Party together.
- Elect Democrats
- Build the Democrat base
- Support the CCDCC
- Help legislators during session
Here are other activities that a Precinct Person may do:
- Keep in touch with voters in their neighborhood
- Ensure that people can easily vote
- Represent your neighbors to the CCDCC and legislators
You may already be doing many of the activities that a Precinct Person does if you are:
- Walking neighborhoods for candidates
- Phone-banking or calling for candidates
- Attending candidate fundraisers or donating to candidates
- Talking with your neighbors and friends about important political issues
- Organizing the resistance
- Helping people register to vote
- Engaging in Social or Environmental Justice advocacy
- Help find Democratic poll workers
- Attend monthly CCDCC meetings
- Vote on Party Leadership including County Chair, Vice-Chair, etc.
- Caucus to replace unexpected vacancies in elected positions
- Decide the rules of the CCDCC
If you are interested in becoming a Precinct Person, contact us!